Master Bench Jeweler – Herkner Jewelers, Grand Rapids, Michigan. Established in 1867, we are a premier jewelry store recognized as the oldest continuously operating jeweler in beautiful West Michigan. We excel in offering refined, sophisticated, high-end jewelry.
As a growing business, we have an opening for a Master Jeweler with advanced abilities in jewelry repair. Mandatory skills include advanced stone setting, bridge/channel repair, and overall refurbishing/restoration of jewelry. An ability to adeptly work with different metals is required. Experience with custom jewelry creation and laser welding is a definite plus.
- Long-term career perspective,
- Uncompromising integrity
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Exceptional ability in their craft,
- A good oral/written communicator
- Enjoy working as a member of an extraordinary team of jewelry professionals.