The individual must have a proven track record of working at the bench with luxury and ideally complicated watches. As part of the application process these skills will be assessed.
You will diagnose, service and repair watches, in line with the brand specific guidelines. Ensuring that the level of repair meets the Swatch Group quality control standards.
- High attention to detail and excellent dexterity.
- The ability to deliver set business production and quality criteria
- Good organisation skills and the ability to prioritise and self-manage your own workflow.
- Flexibility, excellent levels of concentration and the ability to self-motivate
- The ability to work well within a team with a positive can do attitude
Professional requirements WOSTEP/BHI certification.
Accreditation from Swatch Group approved brands
Start date 2017-1-27
Job location Southampton
Company address The Swatch Group (UK) Limited
2nd Floor East Wing
The Royals Business Park
GB-London E16 2QU