Posted August 25, 2017 by Esslinger Staff
- Tests and repairs mechanical watches with prescribed equipment and methods.
- Cleans, adjusts and calibrates watches.
- Insures that estimate correctly reflects required servicing
- Insures repair work meets brand quality standards
- Meets assigned productivity standards
Mechanical watch repair skills
Ability to work under timelines
Ability to work collaboratively
Self-motivated to work independently
Education And Experience
WOSTEP certification or minimum 5 years mechanical watch repair experience
Contract type: Permanent Job