Would you like to work for one of the most exciting and fast-moving companies in the world? This is your chance! Rosefield Watches is now looking for a certified Watchmaker at our HQ in Amsterdam.
It is a part time position for 16-24 hours, with a 7 months’ contract and possibility of turning it into a permanent position. You will be responsible for receiving and repairing/replacing watches, straps and jewellery from both private customers and our fast growing number of stores all around the world. Do you have a great eye for detail and do you see yourself as the greatest new addition to our team?
Start date: Immediately
- Receiving watches for repair, adjustment, cleaning and battery changes;
- Reconditioning watches and refinishing, polishing and repairing watches, straps and bracelets;
- Maintaining workflows and on-time repair dates as promised to the customers;
- Clear communication with Customer Support, Warehouse and customers regarding the status of repairs to ensure and outstanding service and clear expectations;
- Monitoring stock of parts and tools and assist in ordering parts and tools needed in order to complete repairs and replacements in time;
- Providing feedback to the Quality department to ensure that learnings from warranties are captured and implemented in production.
- Watch maker certification;
- 2-5 years experience in repairing quartz watches;
- Good communication skills;
- Extensive knowledge about different types of watches, materials, movements and their characteristics;
- A passion for fashion, watch making and excellent customer support;
- Strong planning skills and ability to work productively with a tight schedule;
- A positive attitude and willingness to help out where needed;
- Willingness to travel occasionally if needed.
- A challenging position in a fast growing start-up;
- Strong influence on the further development of our company;
- An inspiring, creative and open working culture;
- Competitive salary (based on level of seniority)
- A relaxed, informal and social atmosphere with Friday drinks and fun Team Building Activities.
Applications by agencies are not appreciated and will not be taken into consideration
Phone: +31 206154241
Fax: +31 847565584