At Movado Group, we are committed to building the strongest brands in the industry – and we are passionate about what we do. Our people are fueled by a creative spirit and a drive for excellence that are reflected in every aspect of our business. We offer the watch industry a compelling strategic vision and track record of sustained growth – and we offer our employees unparalleled opportunities for career advancement. We invite you to come share in our success.
The Manager, Watch Repair Service is responsible for managing all watch repair shop operations and providing leadership and technical support and guidance to a large group of watchmakers and technicians. The Manager will report to the Vice President of Customer Care and will work cross-functionally with other departments including, Estimating, Quality Assurance, Parts Department and the Call Center. The position is the primary resource for MGI seeking consultation and support regarding repair of quartz/mechanical/automatic/chronograph and connected watches.
Major Responsibilities :
- Oversee that all watches returned for repair are completed to MGI standards.
- Manage and direct work flow to maximize watchmaker and technician technical efficiencies.
- Serves as a liaison between business and technical aspects of new watch development.
- Responsible for Performance Management and constant Talent Evaluations and Development of the
- Watchmakers and Technicians.
- Seek continuous improvements
- Support other projects and perform other duties as a needed
Job Requirements :
- Bachelor’s degree
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in managing watch repair operations
- CW21 certification required, CMW21 preferred
- Knowledge of the WOSTEP process
- Knowledge of relevant machines and tools including their uses, repair and maintenance
- Strong troubleshooting/analytical skills used in determining root cause failure
- Excellent organizational, follow-up, analytical and problem solving skill
- Excellent teamwork skills, collaborative approach with peers and team members
- Strong team management and leadership experience and skills are a must
- SAP experience preferred
DIRECT HIRE – NO AGENCIES PLEASE
One of the world’s premier watchmakers, Movado Group, Inc. designs, manufactures and distributes watches from ten of the most recognized and respected names in time: Movado, Concord, Ebel and ESQ by Movado along with our Coach, HUGO BOSS, Juicy Couture, Lacoste, Scuderia Ferrari and Tommy Hilfiger licensed watch brands.
Now is the perfect time to explore watch industry career opportunities with us. Our employees enjoy a competitive compensation and benefit package. Our people are the corner stone of our business – we invite you to grow your career with us.
Movado Group, Inc is an equal opportunity employer. It prohibits discrimination based on age, color, disability, marital or parental status, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, veteran status or any other legally protected status in accordance with applicable federal, state and local laws.
Leave A Comment