After sales service on timepieces Watchmaker should :
- Analise the watch and issue a diagnostic of the operations needed to repair it, according to customer’s requirements and international after sales service policy.
- Establish a cost and lead-time estimate when required.
- Carry out the repairwork within the given estimate.Ensure completion of the repair within the committed lead-time
- Keep the after sales service database updated to follow-upthe repairs
- Control the watch after intervention
- Answer to technical questions from the sales staff or customers.
Refurbishing of watches from stock
- Ensure all operations of stock maintenance (dial switch,battery exchange,bracelet fitting)
- Organize and follow-up the outsourced refurbishing operations.
- Reassemble the products and control before delivery.
Support after sales service administration and quality control activities
- Support spare parts stock management and inventory checks
- Support quality control activity upon request: stock assessment, control of transiting watches
- Participate to the data entry in GEM and after sales service program
Competence and aptitude:
- To be rigorous,precise and very careful
- To be open minded and looking for solutions
- To respect customers and products
- To have a team spirit
- To have a good resistance to stress
- Bachelors or Equivalent Degree
- Professional requirements
- 3 Years experience in an after sales service
- Experience in assembling high luxury watches is a strong asset
English: very good
Start date : 2016-9-30
Job location : New York, NY
Company address :
Harry Winston Inc. (headquarters)
718 Fifth Avenue
US-New York, NY 10019
Contact person :