A master in the Art of Fusion, respecting tradition and the creative vision of the 21st century, Hublot , a Swiss watchmaker, places innovation at the heart of its growth strategy. Driven by a young spirit, resolutely turned towards the future, the Hublot teams are constantly on the lookout for innovative concepts which are Hublot’s hallmark. Beyond the development of grand horological complications, Hublot partners with the biggest names in sport, with collaborations such as FIFA World CupTM, UEFA Champions League TM , UEFA EURO TM, Kylian Mbappé, Usain Bolt, Novak Djokovic and many more, touching on very varied fields, such as music with the famous virtuoso pianist Lang Lang or DJ Snake, or even art with Takashi Murakami or Sang Bleu.
HUBLOT offers two varied and captivating CFC Watchmaker apprenticeships , in dual training within our Manufacture in Nyon.
CFC Watchmaker Apprenticeship
Watchmakers carry out all the operations of assembly, fitting of hands and dials, casing-up, adjustment and finishing of all types of watches.
As part of an after-sales service (SAV), they analyze malfunctions, breakdowns and aesthetic defects in watches.
They carry out the necessary repairs both to the movement and the casing, but also to pendulums by manufacturing individually the parts considered to be defective, thanks to in-depth skills in micromechanics.
They also carry out control and test operations within watchmaking laboratories.
– Duration: 4 years – fixed-term contract (CDD)
– Start of apprenticeship: August 2022
– Alternation of practical training in our training center at the Manufacture (3 to 4 days per week) and theoretical training (1 to 2 days per week) at the professional watchmaking school in Geneva.
– Compulsory education successfully completed
– Dynamic personality, showing interest and motivation to work in the watchmaking field
– First observation internship in watchmaking or microtechnology required
– Interest in complex technical tasks
– Good communication skills
– Patience and ability to concentrate
– Aged 15 to 21
– Pass the entrance exam
You dream of building your career in a profession of tradition and innovation, which is manual, meticulous and highly valued.
The field of watchmaking is certainly made for you!
If you wish to apply, please send us your application file consisting of a CV, a cover letter, and copies of your transcripts.