JCK has released their list of the 10 Revolutionary Jewelry Products. What criteria would you use to define the ten most revolutionary jewelry products if it were up to you? Which products would you choose?
- Tiffany & Co. six-prong setting
- Van Cleef & Arpels’ Mystery Setting
- Rolex Oyster Perpetual
- Chanel J12 Timepiece
- Mikimoto’s pearl strand
- David Yurman’s cable bracelet
- De Beer’s three-stone ring
- Ideal cut diamonds
- Todd Reed’s rough diamonds
- De Grisogono’s black diamonds
To read more about each revolutionary product, and why it made JCK’s list, visit this article.