Bulgari Corporation of America is looking for a Jeweler who will be in charge of supporting our Jewelry repairs need. The role is based in Miami and reports directly to the After Sales Service Manager.
Perform basic to advance jewelry repairs always respecting the quality and the standards of the Maison such as:
•Sizing bracelets, rings or necklaces
•Re-tipping prong settings
•Stone setting and tightening
•Cleaning and polishing
•Working with various precious materials – gold, platinum, silver
•Work with pave setting
– Personal Accountability: Accepts responsibility for own actions. Embraces BOLD experiences as learning opportunities and not chances to blame.
– Priority Setting: Determines the interrelationships and relative BOLD importance of tasks and takes VISIONARY action accordingly to meet given deadlines.
– Results Oriented: Drives behavior to emphasize MAGNIFICENT achievement. Self-directed toward accomplishment. Is action oriented. Likes challenge. Pursues opportunities. Consistently high achieving.
– Customer Focus: Builds effective relationships, identifies UNIQUE customer expectations, and sees issues from their point of view; offers practical recommendations.
– Strong interpersonal and communications skills: ability to interact, engage and communicate with all levels of an organization.
– Dynamic, INNOVATIVE, confident self-starter and self-directed management style: ability to manage, coordinate, execute workload with own initiative, especially due to remote management.
•Minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar role
•Laser soldering experience is a must
•Strong skills in all aspects of jewelry repairs
•Capacity to work independently
•Fluent in English and in Spanish