Bench Jewelers at Helzberg Diamonds are responsible for providing high-quality jewelry repair services to clients of designated stores in a timely fashion to support store sales and the five-star shopping experience.
Key responsibilities include:
- Contributing to the effective movement of client repairs while maintaining a level of quality and turn-around time acceptable to the client.
- Ensures that gold stock, findings, and loose stones are properly maintained and accounted for by accurately completing paperwork and properly storing materials.
- Properly spends supply expense dollars by maintaining adequate inventory levels without excess.
- Contributes to maximizing the financial return of precious metal recoveries (hard scrap, filings, sweeps, vacuum bags, etc.) by following proper asset recovery procedures.
- Adheres to all safety-related procedures to reduce the risk of accidents.
- Ensures consistency in communicating repair information by assisting in training store associates concerning repair policies and procedures.
Jeweler benefits include:
- Competitive pay rate
- Annual bonus opportunity
- Associate discount
- Vacation, holiday and sick pay
If you are interested in becoming a candidate for this position we invite you to fill out an application if you have accessed this posting through a job board, or our career site – www.helzberg.jobs. Resumes will be accepted for review and can be sent to email@example.com.
Industry : Luxury Goods & Jewelry and Arts and Crafts
Employment type : Full-time
Experience : Associate
Job function : Manufacturing,Art/Creative,Quality Assurance
Meet Helzberg Diamonds :
A Career You Can Love
Helzberg Diamonds takes pride in a heritage of offering exceptional value and personal customer service to each and every person who walks through our doors. Consider being a part of a highly respected name in fine jewelry; be a part of a company with quality and service traditions dating back to 1915; be a part of a company with a flair for offering the latest styles at an outstanding value.
In 1995, Helzberg was purchased by Berkshire Hathaway to form an alliance that has helped the company grow and prosper. In 2010, Helzberg became a member of the elite American Gem Society further branding us as a company committed to our customers’ interests as well as associate education.