Posted October 19, 2016 by Mark Esslinger
Job description For VP Marketing & Communications
- Global luxury watch brand seeking a Marketing/PR Director for North America
- Luxury experience is a MUST!
About Our Client
- Our client is a luxury watch manufacturer.
Responsibilites include, but are not limited to:
- Plan and coordinate events: product launches, special partnerships, market tours, etc.
- Serve as the main point of contact for press inquiries: photo shoots, interviews for executives, etc.
- Develop and execute the PR/Communications strategy in the US and Canada across print, social, and digital
- Manage budgets, monitor press clippings and deliver monthly reports to HQ
- Organize and attend international industry conferences as the US press contact
- Serve as the liaison between the brand and media; build upon media relationships while creating new contacts with trade, fashion, lifestyle, entertainment publications
The Successful Applicant
The Ideal Candidate
- BS or BA degree
- 5-7 years of experience of marketing in a luxury watch, jewelry, or goods brand
- Ability to communicate quickly and effectively with international players
- Creative self-starter with a passion for creating and growing a brand
What’s on Offer
- Competitve base salary
- Full benefits, 401K
- Be a part of a prestigious global luxury brand
Meet Michael Page
Staffing and Recruiting · 1001-5000 employees · Founded 1976 · Public Company
Welcome to the Michael Page global company profile. Michael Page has four decades of expertise in professional services recruitment. We were established in London in 1976, and over this period we’ve grown organically to become one of the best-known and most respected consultancies, with an office network spanning six continents.
While size has its advantages, it doesn’t define us – the nature of our organic growth means that each new office is integrated into the region that it serves. It also means that as an employer looking to hire, or as a candidate aiming to grow your career you have the best of both worlds; a team that understands the market and geography you operate in, plus the resources and expertise of an international network at your disposal.
Our teams are broken down to focus on industry, assignment type, salary level and location, so your hiring requirements or job search will all be handled by a specialist who knows your sector inside-out. We are confident that our expertise can add value to your recruitment or job search process – get in touch to find out more.