Swatch Group is a diversified multinational holding company active in the manufacture and sale of finished watches, jewelry, watch movements and components. It is the world’s largest watchmaking group, and supplies nearly all the components required for the watches sold by its eighteen individual brands and the multi-brand retail companies Tourbillon and Hour Passion.
Its production companies supply movements and components to third-party watchmakers in Switzerland and around the world. Swatch Group is a key player in the manufacture and sale of electronic systems used in watchmaking and other industries. It is also a leader in the field of sports event timing.
Swatch Group brands
Breguet, Harry Winston, Blancpain, Glashütte Original, Jaquet Droz, Léon Hatot, Omega, Longines, Rado, Union Glashütte, Tissot, Balmain, Certina, Mido, Hamilton, Calvin Klein watches + jewelry, Swatch, Flik Flak.
To polish components of the watch head and bracelet.
To support the polishing team workflow and refurbish watches as per the brand specific working instruction, ensuring internal SLAs are maintained.
• A strong interest in mechanical and electronic wristwatches and how they work
• A self-motivated individual who is able to maintain strict quality criteria
• Excellent levels of concentration.
• Minimum of 5 GCSE A-C including English and Maths
• A polishing course diploma is desirable
• Time served within a polishing workshop where different surface finishes are completed and understood
SO14 7EG Southampton
The Swatch Group (UK) Limited
2nd Floor East Wing
The Royals Business Park
GB-London E16 2QU