Urgently Hiring: Watchmaker
Welcome to Diamond Bay Jewelers! Hone your skills alongside our head-watchmaker who has over 30 years of experience in the trade. Work in Sarasota’s premier watch service center. Repair, service, maintenance, and overhaul Swiss Mechanical, Automatic, Chronograph, and Quartz watches.
More about Diamond Bay Jewelers: We are a full-service watch repair center and retail store. We offer an authentic environment, unprecedented customer service, jewelry and watch sales, jewelry custom design services, and jewelry repair services.
- Pay: $50,000-60,000 / year
- Located 12 Minutes from U.S. #1 Beach.
- 401k Matching.
- Watchmaking Certification: Graduate of SAWTA or WOSTEP Program (Necessary)
- Some experience preferred but not required.
- High standard of integrity in work environment.
- Phenomenal Work Ethic.
- Generally versed in technology to search for, attain, and purchase specific parts.
1. Full-Service watch repair, maintenance, and service, of Mechanical, Automatic, Chronograph, and Quartz Swiss watches.
Specific responsibilities include:
- Movement overhauls
- Case and Bracelet Refurbishing
- Ability to diagnose and repair complex issues including but not limited to timing and calibration abnormalities, poising and truing of balance wheel, static and dynamic poising, replacement of parts as needed.
2. Respectful handling of watchmaking tools and equipment.
3. Maintain a clean and organized workspace.
4. Stay up to date on industry trends and advancements in watchmaking technology.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $50,000.00 – $60,000.00 per year
- 401(k) matching
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Osprey, FL 34229: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Do you have anything else you would like us to know? If you are soon to graduate from a watch training program, let us know!
- SAWTA or WOSTEP Certification (or soon to graduate) (Preferred)
Work Location: In person