Luxury Vintage Concept is a company that specializes in the restoration of vintage watches of all levels of importance. The working team is composed of a master case and watchmaker, a junior watchmaker and a detail expert. We are looking for a trainee in the case refinishing, metal polishing and case detailing department. The candidate must be possibly familiar with one or more of the following skills:
Some experience with the use of traditional lathes and application of various techniques for turning metal and making precision components (example: mechanical parts of watches).
• Ability to perform complex mechanical machining.
• Experience with jewelry or watch case polishing.
• Experience with jewelry crafting, soldering and plating.
• Experience with the use of the most common precision measuring instruments.
• Strong sense for aesthetics, attention to detail and natural, good dexterity.
FUNDAMENTAL The qualities of seriousness, precision and punctuality, strong orientation to quality, excellent organizational skills, flexibility in adjusting to new working challenges. A degree or Diploma of study relevant to subject is appreciated.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $38,500.00 to $58,000.00 /year
• Jeweler or watch technician: 1 year
• Bench Jeweler or watch technician: 1 year
• Thousand Oaks, CA 91362