This position is located in Tuscaloosa, AL.
This position’s primary focus will be fulfilling the company’s jewelry finishing and repair needs in a mass production environment.
Our company has been around for 40 years, and we are continuing to grow and expand. We offer competitive pay, insurance (Blue Cross health, dental and vision), paid time off, 401k matching and paid holidays. We also offer a Monday-Friday day time work schedule.
- Ability to make basic ring repairs. (Re-tipping, sizing, refinishing, etc.)
- Operate Laser Welder
- Knowledge of basic soldering techniques
- Stone Setting (Pave, Shared Prong, Channel, Burnish)
- Knowledge of Electroplating and Masking
- Ability to polish all types of metals
- Assist team members with problem rings, etc.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent
- Experience: 1-year Bench experience
- Skill Set: Artistic Ability
- Physical: Ability to sit for 8+ hours, Manual dexterity, Good eyesight
- Other: Good Organization, Good Communication Skills, Team Player, Punctual, Focused
- Education: General Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: 2 years Bench Experience
- Physical: Ability to sit for 8+ hours, Manual dexterity, Excellent near vision
- Other: Proficiently operate Laser Welder, Produce quality oriented work while maintaining efficiency, Works well in team environment, Effective Communication
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $25.00 – $45.00 per hour
- 401(k) 6% Match
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Bench Jeweler: 2 years (Required)
Work Location: In person