Overview: Cartier is looking for an experienced Stone Setter who is familiar with different setting methods for ornamental stones, such as pearls, rhinestones, and other metals.
• Stone setting of center stones of various carat size and shapes using various techniques
• Stone setting of pave beads, baguette side stones and channel set, pelage setting and all other types of settings
• Service jewelry for restoration
• Quality check and gems examination
• Solder using laser welder machines.
• Communicate recommendations with management towards meeting scheduled completion dates
• Preferred specialized school for High Jewelry setting and manufacture
• Experience in setting large center stones
• Experience in working in a High Jewelry workshop.
• Preferred knowledge of finishing techniques including polishing for both platinum and gold
• Expert use of microscope
• Familiarity and skill with prong, bezel, beads, channel, and other types of techniques
• Ability to collaborate with jewelers, CAD designer and management with production flows and expedited requests
•Team player, contributor to the jewelry workshop, able to adapt to change
Should you wish to apply, simply click the “Apply” button above. We look forward to hearing from you.