Experienced Bench Jeweler
Manufacture and repair fine jewelry using craftsmanship, skills and expert techniques.
Lasker Jewelers is seeking an experienced Bench Jeweler to work at our Rochester MN location. Our ideal candidate is a detail oriented jeweler who will provide quality craftsmanship for repairs, setting, resizing and cleaning services. Design and custom work capabilities preferred.
• Ten years previous jewelry repair and/or design experience
• Gemologist, GIA or JA Bench Jewelers certification a plus
• Experienced with both torch soldering and laser welding
• Proven written and verbal communication skills
• Articulate; able to interact with clients on occasion
• High School Diploma/Equivalent or better.
Lasker Jewelers offers a comprehensive compensation program that includes insurance, 401k and merchandise discounts. Work for a family-owned jeweler that has a long-standing reputation in the Rochester marketplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Bench Jeweler: 10 years
- High school or equivalent