- 401k : 3% employee contribution, optional profit sharing
- Dental Insurance
- Health Insurance: $600 monthly contribution to healthcare
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Competitive Compensation
- Ability to perform diagnostics and service on both mechanical and quartz timepieces.
- Complete service of most Rolex models/calibers
- Test timepiece for accuracy and performance within Rolex tolerances.
- Ensure repair work meets or exceeds brand quality standards
- Assist sales staff with technical questions and bracelet adjustments as requested.
- Assist in the set up and build out of remaining space in shop- New space to be completed in November 2023- Make the space your own!
- Certified Rolex Technician
- Detailed orientated with a mechanical aptitude
- Preferred 2 to 3 years of work experience in the craft or relevant certifications
- Watchmaker with WOSTEP, SAWTA, CW21 certification
About Walters & Hogsett Jewelers:
With 43 years of celebrating the art of jewelry and building client relationships, Walters & Hogsett Jewelers continues to thrive and serve clients and the community with the hospitality you deserve, the highest quality jewelry and timepieces, and personal attention. Walters & Hogsett is a top ranked jeweler for Colorado and beyond with one focus: to surprise and delight customers by combining the essence of casual luxury with the warmth of a family.
At Walters & Hogsett Jewelers we will follow the guidelines of a Rolex Plague Service Center. The store and Rolex environment were completely remodeled in 2023 with the addition of a brand new Rolex Plaque Service Center.
Please submit all job inquires to Lanie Downing (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $80,000.00 – $120,000.00 per year
- Dental insurance
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- 8 hour shift
Work Location: In person